Friday, August 23, 2013

Shell Crafts Galore!!

I've posted some of my shell creations on this blog before, but much of my shell crafts were made before I began writing it.  I love making things and allowing my creative spirit an outlet, and I love seashells and spending time on the beach.  So, it's great when I can put all of my shell finds to good use and be creative at the same time!! 

I'm sure there are people out there with either a few shells or closets full of them.  So here are some ideas for what to do with these beautiful gifts from the sea.

Mirrors




 
Shell Bird
 
 
 
Boxes
 


 

 
 
 
Wreath
 
 
 
Photo Frame
 
 
 
Christmas Ornaments and Wreath
 



 
Glass Bowl with Candle
 
 
 
Ring Dish
 
 
Candle Holder
 
 
Basket
 


 
 
Display Boxes
 

 
 
I bought this wooden frame in the FL Keys already with the painted tile in it.  The frame is made from a recycled lobster trap.  I added the seashells myself.
 
 
 
Driftwood
 
 



 
 
Happy Shell Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment