Thursday, March 13, 2014

Air Plants and Ornaments/Seagrass Box from The Sleepy Seahorse


First off, I just wanted to share my new air plant!  These cute little plants take very little care, but they're fun and they are the perfect size to live in a seashell!  All you have to do is make sure it has plenty of filtered light, and soak it in water for about half an hour or so once a week.  Here is my new plant nestled inside a lighting whelk.



Just last week, I was asked to create some abalone ornaments for a beach wedding in California!  This was my first order for a wedding, so I was very excited.  Here they are:





 
 
These abalone ornaments seem to be pretty popular, so here are a few more that I recently added to my shop. 
 

 
 
 
I'm offering these in a set of 4.
 
 
 
New starfish ornament
 
 



And as I've said before, I love seagrass in shell crafting - baskets, or boxes.  It already has a rustic, beachy look that showcases seashells nicely.  So here is another cylindrical/circular shaped box that I recently added to my shop. 



 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment