Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Autumn!

With Halloween approaching, I've been collecting some images that just sort of help me get into the spirit of the season.  I can't stand Halloween when it is too gruesome, but that is just my personal taste. 

First off, Happy Autumn!

 
This next photo is from Alfred Hitchcock's The Trouble With Harry.  It is filled with scenes containing fall leaves. 

 
Halloween pin-ups!!
 
Betty Grable




Ann Miller



Ruth Roman

Paulette Goddard

and again, Paulette Goddard
 

Nothing's scarier than a 50 ft. woman crushing cars in her fists...

 
 
Veronica Lake in I Married a Witch
 

 
 
 
 
Vincent Price - it's just not Halloween without him!
 
 
Kim Novak in Bell, Book, and Candle
 
 
 
I always like to watch The Munsters on Halloween - definitely not scary!  
 
And lastly, Bewitched!!
 



 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment