Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sleeping Birdie, and more...

I can never resist taking a lot of pictures of my bird, but sleeping photos are often the very best. 





 
 
Ok, so she's not really sleeping in that last one...just enjoying some beak pets.  Here are a few more photos of Lucy being spoiled..
 
 



I think a couple of mischief photos are also in order.  Since mischief is what she does best! 



 
 
That last one is my favorite. :)  I'll save the Bathing Birdie photos for another post since there is nothing this birdie loves more than being wet. 
 
 
I'll close with a couple of photos I took of a beautiful hawk that perched in one of the palm trees at my parents' house.  He/she shows up pretty regularly, and I enjoy admiring her beauty, as long as she doesn't try and make a meal out of my birdie!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment