Saturday, December 8, 2012

Beachy Christmas Wreath

I've never made a Christmas wreath before, so this was my very first attempt.  I wanted it to be beachy, but still clearly say, "Merry Christmas!"  I hope this one does just that. 

For some reason as much as I love to make crafts, which is supposed to be just a fun hobby, I still find myself getting irritated when everything doesn't go exactly how I plan it to go.  This wreath was pretty simple though (even though I almost wish it had more shells).  And this year, I've been really wanting to do Christmasy things (note: the previous posts on seashell Christmas ornaments). 


All in all, an evening spent making a Christmas wreath and listening to the Chrismas mix CDs I recently put together for myself and a few friends is a pretty nice evening. 

Now I think I'll pop in a holiday movie and make some hot chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment